Friday, March 16, 2012

Unfinished Business

it must have been around 5:30. i awoke with a start. not knowing what to do or where to go, i went to the kitchen to have some water. as i opened the creaking door, there was a weird sound coming from behind the door. i didnt pay attention at first. but then, soon i realised, there was something funny abt this situation. there are no ghosts. so what was i thinking? suddenly, out the blue, i saw my brother, opening the creaking refridgerator door. haha... No Ghosts No Ghosts.
I went back to sleep that day and many days passed uneventfully. until one day, people were coming into my room and messing things up. they were sort of collecting things, like souvenirs. I tried hushing and pushing them away, but they didnt listen. they never listened, my parents, my brother, my brothers, nooone ever listened to me. but this was serious. Why would people take things away from my room. I went and tried talkin to my mother. but she was gone. all of them were gone. Shit, this place had been sold to someone else. Why was this happening to me, i couldnt understand at first. but slowly, gradually, i began to absorb the whole picture, bit by bit. Now I had a gut feeling. I walked to the local cemetery. No signs of Almathan tyler. i searched and searched, and the more i searched, the more i was relieved. Until at last, i came upon a grave written, Almathan tyler. RIP. the date indicated i had died 6 months ago. so why was i still on earth? some unfinished business? maybe! they say, a lot will die for one to survive. if i am part of the grand equation, so be it. im not afraid. I will not be afraid. I will just wait for the right time to come, when Hermes takes me back to heaven or Hades summons me to the netherworld. Touchwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment